Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the following facilities are closed for the safety of all. Please check back frequently for updates and new information as it becomes available.
There are receptacles for the Building Department, DPW and Zoning, Police Records/Municipal Court and the Clerk's Office located in the vestibule at Police Headquarters. Please include a phone number with anything that is dropped off.
- The Borough Hall and Library are OPEN
- The Senior Center and Senior Transportation are set to reopen and resume in September - visit the Senior Services page for additional helpful information.
- Organized Rec sports & activities have resumed
- All committee, commission and board meetings - including Zoning Board of Adjustment and Planning Board - are being held virtually with in-person meetings set to resume in September.
- The DPW complex is OPEN to the public, including the recycling center -
- All Borough fields, parks and playgrounds are OPEN.
Tax payments can be made online, by mail or via the lock box located at the south entrance to the Borough Hall. No in person payments will be accepted.
There have been inquiries as to whether or not the borough can extend the grace period for property taxes. No authority exists to allow a municipality to extend the grace period more than 10 days. Under present state law this is only authorized during a natural disaster pursuant to (N.J.S.A. 54:4-67).
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation through this very unprecedented and challenging period in our history.